How Do I Know if Gpu Fan Is Wokring

  1. Hi,
    Is there a diagnostic program which will tell me if a graphics card is overheating?
    Thither is a problem on a supporter's computer and I don't deprivation to take it asunder unless I perfectly give zero choice.
  2. There is a string along this topic at How to Geek, same fascinating read
  3. IT depends on the the typewrite of video plug-in. Some cards support it some done. The best way would be to turn on the pc and look for see if the GPU fan is spinning.
  4. +1

    Pickings off the side panel of the case should be plenty. Just make sure you power it mastered and unplug it earlier you remove the panel.

  5. Rikky

    Rikky Wile E. Brush wolf - One of a variety

    He doesn't want to take information technology apart guys?

    Temperature program.

    http://majorgeeks.com/SpeedFan_d337.HTML

    To check if the video card is finished heating run any version of 3D mark "The latest the picture card will supporting" and watch the demo with kid gloves for artifacts,these are mistakes made by a television card under strain,they ass count equivalent wavey lines,rainbow type colours,white pixels everywhere.

    If the comp can run 3D mark back to spine 4-5 times and the telecasting looks clean and your getting the right numeral of FPS for the video card IT should be fine.

    You obviously make some reason to suspect the circuit board is over heating,if you put up the symptom your having someone May equal able to help! :p

  6. As you can see from the electronic mail I am quoting the screen turns off. For some strange reason my family think I can fix each their computing problems, they are too lazy to find the answers from the Geeks! the site referred to is of course MG.
    quote:
    You did send some info on a site to attend about the computer. We got the screen back from viewsonic with no explanation or paperwork as to whether on that point was anything wrong. It had to exist sent to Sydney arsenic it was under warranty. Funny enough it was working for quite a while only it has started natural event again righteous sometimes sol we just turn it off and back along again then it industrial plant. We had our computer cat come out once and we sent it to their shop and they couldn't find anything unjust. They suggested it could be the riddle. The sole thing they did suppose was it could need a new graphics circuit card. To be quite honest Trev and I haven't had much time to headache about it. Kirsten's boyfriend knows quite a second about computers and he pulled it apart and cleaned it and he couldn't work information technology out either. I consider it essential be ghosts messing with U.S.A.

    They believably receive an onboard graphics card, I mightiness get to stir myself and go get a load.

  7. Rikky

    Rikky Wile E. Coyote - One of a benignant

    Well if you follow my advice you can exam the card without winning it apart,symmetric if the card isn't over heat and the fault it elsewhere at least you undergo eliminated it.

    Also you don't have to take the computer apart to hold in if its an on board card just look after at the back,if its a card the VGA or monitor connector volition be at the can of the case with its own slot near above the PCI cards,if its on board it will be built into the middle of the motherboard back panel next to the USB ports ect.

    You rear end too check which video card information technology has with this prog.

    http://www.majorgeeks.com/download.php?det=4181

    EDIT BTW I addressed you American Samoa male I apologise if your female.

  8. thanks ricky, what I meant was I will have to leave behind my lair, go to their place, download completely the programs, check MB etc.
    I have never heard of 3D mark ahead but I have googled it so will see what I can do. I ran a little test on my own new computer and IT looks as tho I can play fair-minded about any bet on I want to. Pity I am just an old lady who plays patience and internet span! You are credibly saying ....what a waste.
  9. You could also start aside "Windows+R" and in the run windowpane type dxdiag.

    From Hera let's engender some information so we can help value this better:
    - Organisation Manufacturer:
    - Organisation Pattern:
    (Display1 tab)
    - Appoint
    - Manufacturer

    Start with this and any other PC info would help. From there we can determine 9if it is an IGP or a consecrated Video Card.


Downloads Beat Unity Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Show \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Irradiate \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Technical school) \ Off Place (Otherwise Websites News) \ Elbow room Inactive Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Ethnic: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds


How Do I Know if Gpu Fan Is Wokring

Source: https://forums.majorgeeks.com/threads/how-can-i-check-gpu-fan-is-working.203305/

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel